вівторок, листопада 16, 2004

Breaking the Habit

Ye-es, I like that song. But anyway, I'm breaking the habit in two ways, one, I missed my daily rosary last night! >cries<>sighs< So that's a good habit I unfortunately broke. Here' s the bad one I'm trying to break- consistant use of those dratted blue pens! Gah, what I wouldn't give for a Parker pen... Can't think of any thing else to say, except my stomach is crawling up my backbone in an attempt to tell me it's lunch time. We have really crummy food here, but at least it's three squares. Kinda. Actually I'm going for salad for quite some time now. Wish me luck! Oh. There was something I was forgetting. I was going to post my PPC mission here, but I left it on my disk in my room. I'll sort that out later, possibly even later tonight. Oh, right... Hockey sticks Week. Maybe not.... And I still have two classes to get to.