вівторок, листопада 09, 2004

Pens

I know, this is a very random post... but I need it. I have 6 sentences of Latin still to translate, and I should write something incredibly indepth and thoughtful, but my brain feels oddly fried and I'm not sure when it's going to get better. Anyway, I have blue ink stains all over my hands. Why? Because my pens are evil. I have this stupid 'Pilot precision rolling ball ink pens' and I have three more blue ones, one black and one green to go through before I run out. And yes, I intend to use them all up completely. Even though, for no apparent reason, about the second or third time I use them, they start dripping ink all over my hands. I suppose my reason for continuing to use such odd, annoying pens is partially psychological. During middle school, I only used fountain pens and they were no where near as annoying, but occasionally I would get ink stains on my hands. Unlike the ink stains I'm currently getting, they would wipe off fairly easily with a little bit of water. On the rare occasions that ink pens suddenly decided to explode, one could easily get out of class for five minutes or so to clean up. I liked getting ink on my hands then, not to get out of class, but in a way I suppose, to prove that I was working... I don't need that any more, but for whatever reason I can't stop using these annoying pens. But after I've used them all up, I am never buying them again. I really miss my cheapy fountain pens, and I'd do serious injury to obtain a beautiful Parker pen. I have cartridges, black _and_ blue ones... >sigh<. I really do miss my Parker... now all they have are these dumb roller balls..... Gah.. I'll post something again soonish.. Happy day after the Octave of All Saints...