четвер, серпня 02, 2007

How often have I said this?

Those of you who really know me will not be at all surprised that while I hoped to update sooner than August, I am infact updating in August. I meant to update a lot sooner. I mean, it's not like anything particularly interesting/earthshattering has happened recently in my life. Then I'd have an excuse for not posting. But I don't. So, if I have any readers out there (which I doubt). I am very sorry for my absence. That being said...
I did say I'd talk about music, ages ago. And since it's 2.00AM CT (Guess what second shift does to your bodyclock? It resets it!), I shall keep my thoughts on music brief.
One- If you cannot sing to save your life, I'm sure God would understand if you went through Mass without singing along.
Two-If you _can_ sing, make sure your brain is plugged in before you attend Mass. If you hear only male voices and you are female, this is your cue to _NOT_ sing. Wait until you hear other girls singing. Please?
Three- On a non-liturgical note, the "Vitamin String Quartet" rocks my socks. Check them out. Their music makes me very happy!
Four- I have a CD that has scratches. Since I paid lots of money about four years ago to get it imported from Japan, this makes me very unhappy with a certain younger sib. I mean, it just _had_ to be _that_ CD, didn't it? Not my crummy random mix of songs, but that nice, cool (expensive) CD of mine that you dropped out of the car and onto a gravel road. Luckily my favourite track appears to be undamaged.
Five- I still remember almost all the lyrics to the entire album of Nightfall in Middle Earth.
Six- My alarmclock/CD player is at least temporarily dead!:( Woe is me!
Seven- There _will_ be music in Heaven. And no, it won't be all harps or all acapella.
Eight- (appropriately enough) I want to hear the Great Music of the Greatest Artist for all eternity. It will be beyond 'classical'.

Мітки: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger John C. said...

Finally! I'd nearly despaired of any future posts. Welcome back to the blogosphere, and yes, you do have at least one reader (although I can't read the Russian parts).

2:43 пп  

Дописати коментар

<< Home